Summer is quickly closing in on us, and with that, we’d like to look at some of the bigger design styles of 2015. Through the next few blog posts, we’ll show you different styles, and help you decide if any one of them is the right style for you!
First, let’s talk about the ever popular bohemian style.
How to Tell if Bohemian Style is For You:
2. True tribal silver is the only silver you wear.
3. You found yourself confused when “festival looks” became popular, and everyone started dressing like you.
4. You know the difference between a hippy and hipster, and you are not a hipster.
5. Any (or all) of these apply to you:
6. You might have Pisces, Aquarius, or Gemini in your chart, and know exactly what sign in your chart they occupy.
7. You know that pattern matching is a guideline, not a rule, and you ignore it rather well.
8. The more layers on your person/bed/floor, the better.
9. Tassels, beads, feathers, and flowers are not tacky to you, they’re required.
10. Your decor accessories are acquired from your travels around the continent/globe, and each piece has a rich story worth telling.